Sunday, September 03, 2006

First Entry

The purpose of this blog is to share with the world my personal gospel study. Occasionally, I'll research a topic and write up a paper or study sheet. If it's polished enough, it may end up in my paper scriptures. But normally, it just winds up buried deep in My Documents on my computer. I'd like to post my thoughts and research in the event they might be useful to others in their own study of the scriptures. I tend to focus more on the Book of Mormon, but sometimes my thematic studies will cross all books of scripture and include quotes from Church leaders and other sources.
From the name of my blog, you can correctly infer that I'm a graduate of Brigham Young University and a huge fan of their sports teams. Don't prejudge me, however. I'm a huge fan of the Utes (so long as they're not playing BYU). Please come back often, read what I post, and provide constructive feedback. I welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

1 comment:

Jettboy said...

I want to welcome you to the Blogging world. So far I like what I have read and will think about making a link to here from my place. Don't worry if at first you don't get a lot of people making comments. It takes time for others to recognize your existence and adjust. I look forward to continue reading.