Sunday, May 02, 2021

Hear His Son (Come, Follow Me)

Our Father knows that when we are surrounded by uncertainty and fear, what will help us the very most is to hear His Son.
Russell M. Nelson

As we read and study Doctrine & Covenants 45 this week, look at the invitations to hear Jesus Christ:

  • "Hearken, O ye people of my church" (verse 1)
  • "hearken ye and give ear to him who laid the foundation of the earth, who made the heavens and all the hosts thereof, and by whom all things were made which live, and move, and have a being." (verse 1)
  • "hearken unto my voice" (verse 2)
  • "Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him" (verse 3)
  • "Hearken, O ye people of my church" (verse 6)
  • "ye elders listen together" (verse 6)
  • "hear my voice while it is called today, and harden not your hearts" (verse 6)
  • "hearken ye together and let me show unto you even my wisdom" (verse 11)
  • "hearken and I will reason with you, and I will speak unto you and prophesy" (verse 15)

No comments: