Saturday, September 19, 2020

Hear Ye Him (Come, Follow Me)

Our Come, Follow Me readings this week have been so moving.  3 Nephi 11:1-7 teaches a pattern for receiving revelation, and I have found in my life that these acts of faith do enable me to #HearHim:  Gathering at the temple, conversing about Jesus Christ, and then opening my ears to hear and steadfastly looking toward heaven in a figurative sense.


Excerpts from 3 Nephi 11:1-7:

- there were a great multitude gathered together

- round about the temple

- marveling and wondering one with another

- showing one to another the great and marvelous change

- conversing about this Jesus Christ

they heard a voice as if it came out of heaven … and they understood it not

- they did … open their ears to hear it;

- their eyes were towards the sound thereof; and

- they did look steadfastly towards heaven, from whence the sound came.

they did understand the voice which they heard

Behold my Beloved Son,

in whom I am well pleased,

in whom I have glorified my name—

hear ye him

No comments: